TannerWorld Junction

Old November 30th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Head Tanner at TannerWorld

Tannerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Tannerman Send a message via AIM to Tannerman Send a message via MSN to Tannerman Send a message via Yahoo to Tannerman Send a message via Skype™ to Tannerman
Culinary Christmas - Introduction
10 years? That's right. It's December once again and believe it or not, I'm exited to welcome you to the 10th annual edition of Steve's 25 Days of Christmas Music, a tradition we share via the TannerWorld Junction discussion forums, SteveandAmySly.com, Facebook, and Twitter.

Yup, back in 2001, who would have known that I'd still be sharing Christmas songs all tied together with a single theme all these years later. What am I, crazy? Apparently so!

For those who are just joining us, here's what Steve's 25 Days of Christmas Music is all about. Starting December 1 through December 25, I'll be posting new music each day that you can download, no strings attached. It's all FREE, FREE, FREE! Songs will be in MP3 format -- so you can listen via any media player or your iPod. It's just like an audio advent calendar, except that you won't have to fight with your dumb sister over who gets to open the next little door!

Theme - "Culinary Christmas"
To celebrate the 10th edition of Steve's 25 Days of Christmas Music, we're hosting a large feast. Well, a feast of Christmas music! So gather around the table, let Aunt Bethany say "Grace", and be prepared to dig in to some food-oriented tunes.

Welcome to a Culinary Christmas! Each day until Christmas I'll share a song that references food and/or drink in the lyrics. We've got it all covered from figgy pudding, sugar plums, corn cob pipes, and even vegetarian options! (However, we make no promises about songs being gluten free.) You'd be surprised how many Christmas tunes attempt to keep our stomachs happy. And as always here during Steve's 25 Days, we'll never repeat the exact same song we've used in previous years, so be prepared for unique bites of holiday fun!

If you are a member here at the TannerWorld Junction Discussion Forums (and if not... HELLO, it's free!), you'll be able to rate each song and leave comments. If you are visiting us from Twitter, Facebook, or elsewhere, you are welcome to share these songs with your networks as well. The more, the merrier!

Ratings

Members of the TannerWorld Junction Discussion Forums can use the "Rate Thread" feature found at the top of every song page to cast their vote for what's great... and what's not! Help others find nifty Christmas music by sharing your votes.

Notifications

Never miss a daily song by keeping up with Steve's 25 Days of Christmas Music via RSS, Twitter, Facebook, e-mail notification, and more! Learn how!

Archives

As a special treat, song archives from previous years of Steve's 25 Days of Christmas Music are also available for a limited time. The 253 selections of music from these previous years plus the new 25 songs provide a combined 14.4 hours of listening enjoyment.
Tell Your Friends

We encourage you to share the musical delights of Steve's 25 Days of Christmas Music with your friends, family, and others who may appreciate this eclectic collection of tunes. Simply pass along the following website address and they'll be all set: http://www.tannerworld.com/christmas

Thanks for visiting TannerWorld Junction. I hope you enjoy this virtual Christmas gift!

- Steve
Old November 30th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Civil Engineer

captcrouton is on a distinguished road
What? It's December 1st in Ukraine already! I'll check in half a day..

Poppin my head around again. Because I miss you, Steve, most at Christmas time...
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Baggage Clerk

Teacher Tim is on a distinguished road
I can hardly wait to get started! Thank you for working so hard to post these songs each year.
You've no doubt addressed this already, but do you have a separate file for your album artwork or do we have permission to just copy the image?
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:34 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Tannerman Send a message via AIM to Tannerman Send a message via MSN to Tannerman Send a message via Yahoo to Tannerman Send a message via Skype™ to Tannerman
Originally Posted by Teacher Tim View Post
I can hardly wait to get started! Thank you for working so hard to post these songs each year.
You've no doubt addressed this already, but do you have a separate file for your album artwork or do we have permission to just copy the image?
A hi-res version of the album artwork will be embedded with each song. However, if you need a larger version right away, you may want to grab the version featured on our blog. Copy away!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
Tower Operator

FernLaplante is on a distinguished road
Grace? Grace died 30 years ago.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by FernLaplante View Post
Grace? Grace died 30 years ago.
I'm glad someone picked up on that joke