TannerWorld Junction

Old February 8th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Head Tanner at TannerWorld

Tannerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Tannerman Send a message via AIM to Tannerman Send a message via MSN to Tannerman Send a message via Yahoo to Tannerman Send a message via Skype™ to Tannerman
Live from Kansas City - Part 8
Well, I thought I just lost my digital camera. It wasn't were I had put it. Thought someone had ripped it off. Oh great. So, after 30 minutes of panic, I talked to "Lost and Found"... and believe it or not, it was there. Talk about a relief!

Starting to snow

Oh, by the way, it's now snowing here and we are listening to the annoying, talentless, hack band known as Jump 5. I have no idea why they were booked for the conference. Makes no sense to me. Then again, a lot of the decisions here don't make any sense to me.

There is a big storm moving through the area. A lot of folks are worried about flights and being stuck here in KC. In fact, there doesn't seem to much love for KC. After like 6 or 7 p.m., the whole town seems to shut down.

Story Navigation:
Previous - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - Next
Old February 8th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Assistant Terminal Trainmaster

Kidologist is on a distinguished road
On the way home....
Wait until you hear about Tannerman's EXCITING trip home... but don't let me steal the show, I'll let him tell you about our brushes with DEATH on the way home.... i nearly kissed the Chicago soil when I got home. (except that the soilis buried under dirty snow) Ah, home sweet home!!