TannerWorld Junction

Old December 5th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Head Tanner at TannerWorld

Tannerman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Tannerman Send a message via AIM to Tannerman Send a message via MSN to Tannerman Send a message via Yahoo to Tannerman Send a message via Skype™ to Tannerman
Review: Jones Pumpkin Pie Soda
Next up on the list of flavors to try from the 2005 Jones Soda Holiday Pack... Pumpkin Pie. If it was anything like our experience with Turkey & Gravy Soda, then we were in for quite an experience!

Jones Pumpkin Pie Soda

Unlike the ugly brown Turkey & Gravy experience, the color of the Pumpkin Pie Soda was what you might expect... orange. Personally, I don't like Pumpkin Pie or even cleaning out the insides of pumpkins to carve them, so this was going to be interesting. But hey, you have to drink the stuff, right? I mean, you might as well... it's part of the set.

Nice orange color

This time around, the label featured some sort of lizard wearing a Santa hat. I'm not quite sure what that was supposed to mean, but it was definetely obscure. Even more importantly, Amy does like Pumpkin Pie, so she agreed to taste this drink along with many of our friends. And her reaction?

Festive Lizard Cola!

The Pumpkin Pie Soda wasn't as bad as Turkey & Gravy, but it was still bad. Those who knew claimed that it tasted nothing like pumpkin pie... at least the Turkey & Gravy stuff had the right smell... kinda. Amy's face was priceless during the experience.

Amy and Leah are not exactly fans of this flavor

Interestingly, it wasn't so much the flavor that turned her off. Rather, it was the inclusion of Splenda as the artificial sweetener. She hates that stuff!
Old December 6th, 2005, 11:32 AM
TannerWorld Sweetheart

AmySly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to AmySly Send a message via AIM to AmySly Send a message via MSN to AmySly Send a message via Yahoo to AmySly
Originally Posted by Tannerman
Interestingly, it wasn't so much the flavor that turned her off. Rather, it was the inclusion of Splenda as the artificial sweetener. She hates that stuff!
Well, believe me, it was pretty bad by itself, but the Splenda was what made it completely intolerable to me!!! GAG!!!